Thursday, May 04, 2006

New LCD Monitor

I bought a camera-phone and tried testing it out on my old AOC 15" CRT monitor, but seems to fail in getting a decent screenshot. I always get a screen with horizontal lines going downward, and I can't seem to remove it. I even tried experimenting with refresh rates but was sadly disappointed.

So I got myself an AOC LM525 TFT Monitor. Cool! Looks sexy and very much a relief to my deteriorating eyes. I not really fond of gaming so I don't have a use for my old CRT monitor. Besides, LCD's are better for screenshot purposes. I still don't have a lot of time in my hands to keep on updating my blog, but trust me, screenshots would be provided to all distros I wanted to check out. Applications from boot time to applications would make this blog, personally, better since I use it for my reference.

AOC LM525 TFT LCD Monitor pictured below: